This page has moved to a new address.

Everything I need to know about weight loss...I learned from my puppies!

Curds 'n' Weigh: Everything I need to know about weight loss...I learned from my puppies!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Everything I need to know about weight loss...I learned from my puppies!


If you know anything about me, you know that I am IN LOVE with my puppies!!!  On a bad day, they are the right blend of calm and hilarity to bring me out of my funkiest mood...on a lazy day, their non-stop energy is infectious and forces me out of a sedentary couch potato position and engages me in a game of fetch, chase or "Keep the Sock Away from Mommy!" 

On our morning stroll yesterday, I realized that these two little buggers have the perfect formula for weight loss...

1.  Only eat what tastes great...everything else--examine it and leave it for brother to find later.

2.  Eat at set times in the day...because if I don't, brother will come and finish my food before I can get to it!

3.  Any waking moment is an opportunity for play...whether it's steal mommy's socks in the morning or hide under the bed until she stops looking for me!  Chasing brother is especially fun!!! 

4.  Drink lots and lots and lots of water...the big bowls that I can fit my head into are the best!  But don't put your paws in the water and splash...mommy will get mad!

5.  Play hard, but rest harder...don't fight sleep when the urge hits!




6.  If I do special tricks, it's okay to have a treat...if I jump really really high, I can even get a liver bite!

7.  If I eat too much, I'll have to play even harder...I can just run around the house like a maniac to burn off any excess calories before bed.

8.  On walks, keep up with the leader and pull the slow poke...even if the slow-poke is mommy--walk faster so she'll have to keep up!

9.  Candy and junk food gives me a tummy ache...so don't steal it from the pantry.  Even if it looks really good, I will only regret it later!

10.  When all else fails, accept my extra chubbiness...I'm still cute!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback as well as share in your story. Please take a moment to say a few words...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home