This page has moved to a new address.

All juiced up!

Curds 'n' Weigh: All juiced up!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

All juiced up!

Today I have my colonic appointment and I must admit, I'm a bit nervous.  The thought of the whole procedure is freaking me out, but I'm excited about the results.  As part of the preparation (before and after care), I cannot eat solid foods.  I love juicing fruits and veggies so decided this weekend would be the perfect time for a juice fast.  This morning's breakfast: cucumber, pineapple, carrot, ginger, kale and blueberry juice mixed with protein powder.

Before:
 After:


Total calories came up as 382 including the protein powder, but I'm sure that's a bit high since it's only the juice and the pulp has been stripped away.  It's amazing how great fresh juice makes me feel...almost like a superhero lol.  Especially when I drink it immediately after juicing, while the enzymes are still living...I can literally feel the energy coursing through my veins.

I was a tad disappointed this morning...expected another two pound loss...thought I would hit my ten pound mark today.  But I realize that's extremely unrealistic...I mean 8 1/2 pounds in one week is AMAZING!!!  Curious how much I'll lose after this procedure :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback as well as share in your story. Please take a moment to say a few words...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home