This page has moved to a new address.

Baked tilapia with cherry tomatoes and sauteed zucchini

Curds 'n' Weigh: Baked tilapia with cherry tomatoes and sauteed zucchini

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baked tilapia with cherry tomatoes and sauteed zucchini

Nutrition facts: Total calories 397, Fat 2.9g, Saturated fat 0.9g, Cholesterol 48mg (16%), Sodium 506mg (21%), Dietary fiber 13.1g (52%), Sugars 6.7g, Protein 29.1g, Vitamin A 56%, Vitamin C 66%, Calcium 11%, Iron 19%

Nice, quick meal.  Baked tilapia topped with cherry tomatoes and green onion; baked yam sprinkled with cinnamon and nutmeg; sauteed zucchini, mushroom and cherry tomatoes.  I set my calorie goal for 2000 per day, about a 450 calorie daily deficit (which would amount to about a pound a week if I laid in bed all day...of course I don't plan to lay in bed all day, so I'm aiming for at least 4 pounds per week).  With today's 500 calorie lunch, ~400 calorie dinner and a little under 550 calories consumed for breakfast and snacks, I still have about 550 calories left at the end of my day.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your feedback as well as share in your story. Please take a moment to say a few words...

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home